Sunday 1 June 2008

Food As Medicine, meet Jerry Brunetti

Jerry Brunetti is absolutely good news although his story is pretty dramatic. I really wanted to put his story here as he is one of those determined people, trusting his own intelligence and trusting in the truelly good things of life. Jerry healed himself from cancer through simply using the right healthy foods, trusting himself and his own judgement instead of the use of heavy Radiation and Chemo Therapy with all it's deadly side effects...

This is especially an eye opener and another look at treatments for Cancer for those who have dealt with severe chronic illness..
Those who know me better also know I am pretty suspicious of a lot of medication and allopatic treatments and I will always look for natural and other solutions first..
So did Jerry.. Watch his video's, find out about his story and you'll understand why I consider his story great news.

No comments: