Sunday 1 June 2008

Eckhart Tolle and Oprah, part II

Yes, i know, I talked about Oprah and Eckhart Tolle before.. It took me a while to get back and I've been quiet lately, but I was simply busy elsewhere.. Having moved to Holland last year and having spent 2.5 months in India this Winter, I took quite a big risk by leaving my job in Antwerp end of July 07. When I returned fom India end of January 08, it took me 3.5 months to generate a regular income again to pay my bills, which created quite a bit of stress. To make a long story short, now I have that basic income again and it takes time and energy to get used to a new job, which is why I haven't managed sharing more of my good news with you.. And there is as always lots of good news.

One of the things i did manage to do weekly late at night was listen to Eckhart Tolle on oprah.com. Strange combination? Maybe so, but only superficially..
In my other post about Eckhart Tolle I already shared my excitement with you about Oprah inviting Eckhart Tolle in her world because of the amount of people she is able to reach and with that the potential for a global rise in human consciousness..

Today i want to return to that story as for me personally watching the 10 videos of those classes was not only very enjoyable, but it also proved to be a real refresher and gave me a boost on my own path..
Eckhart Tolle is the real thing and when I say that I mean his teaching is one of the many faces truth can have and he seems to have a way of speaking and sharing truth that is understandable for many..
Sorry you missed it?? don't be. These classes are still available online and downloadable free of charge.
They actually go together with Eckhart Tolle's book 'A new Earth' but even without reading the book, as I did and especially when you are already experienced in the world of your own spiritual growth, truth and living in the moment, what he talks about is VERY, very helpful..

I cannot embed the video's here, but here's the link to the right page on Oprah's huge website:

http://www.oprah.com/obc_classic/webcast/archive/anewearth_archive_main.jsp

Enjoy...

No comments: